15.1.13

Seeing Seniors

Today I went to the optometrist and left with a contact prescription and another photographer friend. I would say that's quite the productive visit. 

My eye doctor was one of the guests at the wedding we shot earlier this month, and she was also the photographer who blessed the lovely couple with a beautiful engagement session. Michele Whitacre is a talented photographer who has a refreshing blogging style, and also happens to specialize in high school seniors. So, as we approach another season of graduation I encourage you to check out her page here! Michele is so sweet and fun to talk with, a perfect combination for a doctor and photographer. 

Happy Tuesday folks! 


1 comment:

Mac said...

Tamara,

Thank you so much for such a sweet post and recommendation! It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting with you. I will definitely pass your name on to all the brides who contact me about weddings. :)

Michele