12.6.18

Sessions: Baby H



Following the life journey of client's is my most favorite part of doing this passion of mine.
I have had client's of whom I've been blessed to capture their story from first love,
 to first baby & beyond. 
This precious couple are some of the souls whom I've been privileged to walk with through their engagement session, wedding, family, and now the anticipation of their first little babe. 
What a delight and honor, and what a fun couple these two are! Since day one they've always been up for anything, which makes it fun accepting the challenge of finding exciting and beautiful places to capture! 
If you follow along on Instagram, last Saturday I got in the water with this couple and grabbed some gorgeous water maternity images, the light and the glow reflected this mama so well. 
Being pushed, leaping in fully and challenging myself to adventure in the middle of capturing beauty are job requirements I couldn't do without. I'm grateful for client's who perpetually keep me "diving in"! 
Praying many sweet blessings over this beautiful new family!







No comments: