27.2.18

Sessions: Senior Adventure


A few years ago I met the amazing woman behind Redemption Market, a fair trade and gorgeously handpicked shop. We exchanged information and two years ago I photographed her beautiful eldest daughter's senior session. Here we are, two years later and I had another opportunity to work with this sweet family, capturing their middle daughter, another sweet and stunning young woman. We headed out to the desert and enjoyed capturing different aspects of the suns rays, moving and chasing light, as it were. I just loved the positive atmosphere around her, the laid back way in which she was up for any capture. It was an honor to photograph this young lady, and to hear about her college goals - I'm sure she will do much for the Kingdom with her pursuits!




3 comments:

Redemption Market said...

You are such an amazing photographer! So kind, considerate, and skilled at what you do! I only wish we had even more daughters to have more sessions with you. Thank you!

Marina Miller said...

Amazing work, Tamara!

Unknown said...

Thank you, ladies!!! :-)