22.12.17

Deeply Grateful

Friends. 

This year you allowed me to capture your children and hold a moment precious before time slipped on, childhood joy and giggles in all their glory. You invited me to your weddings, to captivate the sacred space of love binding within the Heavenlies. You trusted that I would be there in the seconds that mattered, the love poured out on a new life. I haven't taken those moments for granted - they have humbled and grown me. I sit here awed because I know you could've chosen anyone else, but you allowed me to rejoice with you, even make a memory or two together. Thank you, truly. God is so, so good to have allowed me this last year with you all. I pray He allows me many more, for this is no job - it's one of my greatest loves and joys to spend this time together. 

With a grateful heart, 

Tamara 


No comments: