9.11.17

Sessions: Our Own


Every year I have the great honor and pleasure of photographing a variety of families as they prepare to celebrate the Christmas season. And every once in awhile I get brave enough to photograph my own little family along with my parents, knowing that the do-it-yourself approach will take a little more legwork and patience! Every time we take our own photos, we end up with a combination of myself, my love, and my dad all chipping in to take snaps. This year, however, we asked a very sweet stranger to take a couple of shots of the whole family, and she did great! So, a big thank you to a Phoenix area stranger who went out of her way to do something sweet, and a big thank you to my kids who patiently waited as we worked through this extra special shoot. I'd say this was our most fun year by far!





No comments: