2.6.17

Family: Little Miss' First, Second, Third and Fourth Birthday Party ❤


I'm 90% sure this is the girliest thing I've ever done, and I'm not ashamed to say I loved every minute of it. Throwing a birthday party for my long awaited little girl and celebrating all of her life up to this point was so healthy, so good. Mr. Abear and I each had moments during her party where we felt the love so strongly, these people that helped bring our princess home. 

So many loving hands helped her get to us, it's a love debt I'll never be able to repay. And to top that off, helping hands abounded on this celebration day. Cookies and sprinkled donut hole plates, rainbow veggies, snacks, and the most thoughtful gifts were all brought to show Little Miss and us unimaginable amounts of kindness and love. Not only that, but I so wanted her to have a cake that celebrated every year of her life, the three birthdays we weren't able to spend together and this most special occasion - Jenessa Boleda Coccaro blew us all away with the tastiest and most beautifully frosted cake, I can't even tell you what a blessing this was. I got to decorate this work of art with a couple of fun pieces from Petite Party Studio (my most favorite party store in the world!!!!), sprinkles, and a sparkler cake topper I had been saving for a long time for my sweet girl. 

Little Miss loved the cake, but the glow on her face was evident that she felt the whole house radiating with the swell of love for her. It was perfect.


Isn't she the sweetest?!?!?!

XO

No comments: