31.5.17

Summer and Grace


I had this great plan of blogging every day this summer, or every weekday at least. I'm a chronic perfectionist, if I, or anyone else fails at something out of my control I want to throw my hands in the air and leave it altogether. This is not a healthy habit, but this is my struggle, especially this week. I wanted to have a perfect Memorial Day weekend with the family, dedicate the babies at church on Sunday and just enjoy a perfect Monday with Mr. Abear home. This didn't happen, it was far from perfect and things didn't get a whole lot better until early evening. I struggle with grace, I don't know if I don't believe in it or I don't accept it or a little bit of both - but I put perfection on my shoulders and the shoulders of everyone around me. Well, there are only One set of shoulders big enough for that - so maybe this will be the summer of letting go and accepting the Grace given. I hope you all have a grace-filled summer, with more joy beyond sorrow and hope beyond all what's lost than you could ever imagine.

With love,

Tamara


No comments: