11.7.15

Crafty RDH

Most of my favorite gifts are handmade, the ones looked after lovingly and crafted carefully. 
I have so many creative friends that have richly blessed our little family with handmade treats, I am abundantly grateful. One of these dear ones is my friend Nadia, who has gifted me with a clever froggy lens buddy for my children's portrait sessions, handmade necklace, garland, ornament, blanket for Little Abear, and an idea in progress for Little Miss. She is so versatile and talented! Where does the name "Crafty RDH" come from? Why, Registered Dental Hygienist, of course! ;) A combination of both of her passions. If you would like to learn more about Nadia, head on over to her blog, here. To shop her online store, click here!

Little Abear and his special Miss Nadia blankie :)



No comments: