14.1.15

Enslaved


Recently I was alerted to the reality of human slavery in the world - a problem I had previously thought so distant is present and real in the country I call home. Human trafficking, or sex slavery, is very real. It's real in Kansas City, Phoenix, Chicago, and everywhere else. Young girls are being sold day after day, their lives only there for the pleasure of those around them. Is this unsettling? Does this make you feel ill? It should.

I am so thankful for the friends that learned about this, so they could inspire me to learn with them. What a blessing it is to see a flame grow that can overpower the fire of hell itself.

Tonight, at Imagine Charter School in Gilbert, AZ, at 7:00 p.m. Rev. Susan Stacey will be speaking about local sex slavery. Please join, this is a battle worth fighting.

No comments: