10.7.13

Avocado Pudding

After reading an interesting article regarding clean eating for tooth restoration, as well as wandering my local Sprouts, I decided to go for an all out healthy dinner. For dessert I resorted to a recipe thematic with a healthy dinner, also one that I have previously tried.
This is a great treat to use to sneak some valuable nutrients into your family.

Avocado Pudding

You'll need: 

2 Avocados
Honey (I prefer to use raw)
1 Orange
Cocoa Powder

To Make: 

1. Blend avocados until creamy, they'll look like baby food at first
2. Add roughly 1 - 2 tbsp of honey, or to preferred taste and blend
3. Squeeze in 1 orange and blend again
4. Drop in 3 flat tbsp cocoa powder, and blend once more
5. Top with sliced strawberries/blueberries/raspberries and enjoy!

Serves 3 - 4 people, refrigerate immediately and serve cooled







No comments: