19.11.11

As Close as Kin

Some years ago I took part in this family's home as their nanny, and they took a part of my heart. Well, that'll happen when you know people as sweet and loving as this. When I embarked on the adventure of photography, they were the first in line to support me, letting me take photos of their little ones for practice, as well as their family photos, encouraging me all the way. To help me along, they bought me my first real portfolio, photo notebook and file case, and made me feel like a professional. Four years and many memories down the road they're still letting me take their photos and share in special memories with them. I am so SO blessed to know these guys, God has always proven His best judgement when putting people into my life, and for that I'm truly grateful.

No comments: