30.5.11

One a Day

Happy Memorial Day! And THANK you vets for your hard work and sacrifice for this country, no matter how big or small your job is, you're appreciated!
Now that May is coming to a close, and June is just around the corner, how about a 30 day photo challenge for a 30 day month? Below are the guidelines, and I'm going to go ahead and admit that I've cheated a little by pre-thinking about what some of the things I'm going to photograph are. Whoever wants to join in on the fun would be a welcome comrade, AND, if you email me your pics {tamararose@hotmail.com} I'll post them on the blog on the day they're intended to go on. So -- let's take a deep breath of this May air in while we gear up for summer, and embark on a little photo fun.
P.S. If you'd like to view the image larger, just click on it! :)

No comments: