5.11.10

Fashion for Trade

A while back my friend Janessa and I decided to do something of a trade. I had seen a dress that I had wanted created, and so I asked Janessa if she could possibly take an existing dress and turn into the desired result. So, Janessa (having gone to fashion design school) obliged, with the understood payment in the form of a shoot of her wearing her grandmother's jewelry. We photographed at a beautiful pecan grove (and had a bit of an adventure getting into it), and then in the desert by her family's home. I would like to add that some of the pieces of clothing in this shoot were also 'reinvented' by Janessa, such a talented lady! Soon enough you will see my gorgeous custom dress, but for now I present you with a bit of an outdoorsy, slightly earthy fashion shoot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tamara~ I love it!!! All your recent posts have been so awesome. But..question!! Where are you on Facebook????? Are you okay? email me: jcaechas@gmail.com