26.1.10

Spring Baby

The other day my husband and I decided to embark on the adventure of taking our own maternity photos. As neither him nor I have ever done anything like this before, it was a fun learning experience. From setting up our makeshift studio in our dining room to shooting and editing, I have greatly enjoyed this process. We used ideas that we had seen in other photographs, as well as making up a few of our own. Overall I'm pretty excited about the results, and I must give some major 'kudos' to my husband for putting up with me and all of my photographic wants! I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as we did creating them!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Not that I'm totally objective :), but some beautiful shots!! My 2 favs are the two of you standing facing one another and the two of you with your hands on your belly. Precious babe.